Thursday 29 October 2015

I'm Back

Wow its been a long time since I have posted here. Its been an eventful year and I have been back and forth with this healthy lifestyle.  I completely went off track and started yo yo dieting again. I lost some weight quickly but started seriously binge eating. The stress of some of the diets I went on coupled with personal stresses left me totally out of control when it came to food.

Finally, I had to just put everything aside and deal with my issues with food and that led me to deal with personal issues that made me comfort eat.

I am not fully there yet but I have regained a lot of control and ready to continue pursuing a lifelong healthy lifestyle.

....So I hope to stay on track with this blog and share my journey.

xxx Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment