Friday 9 January 2015

Fitness Challenge 30 Days of HIIT!

I have found a pretty good  exercise programme I could do at home. I used to love HIIT work outs and they usually gave me the best results. My favourites were the Fitness Blender workouts on You Tube.

Now that I am more or less starting my fitness journey all over again I was looking for a simple fitness challenge to get me started.

I found the 30 Days of HIIT challenge on www.neilarey.com

Its a really good site with free easy to follow meal and fitness plans.


So I completed Day One of the HIIT challenge. I am doing level 1 which is five rounds of high knees, squats and burpees.

Did I mention I absolutely hate burpees,  groan!

3 comments:

  1. I just saw your comment on my post. So glad to meet you. Inbox me your details so we can chat via whatsapp. I feel there is so much we can share.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Enyonam. Thanks for visiting my blog. I will get in touch. lets motivate each other.

      Delete