Sunday 4 January 2015

Healthy Habit Plan

Its been two days of developing healthy habits and I am feeling positive.


I have developed a plan for the first three weeks that will hopefully get and keep me on track.

Week 1

1. Drink More Water:


  • A glass of water with every meal and snack 
  • One glass of water first thing in the morning and just before bed
  • Flavoring water with a drop of lemon juice

2.  No Eating after 8pm

  •             Cup of herbal tea at 8pm then brush my teeth
  •             Close the kitchen door!

3. Fruit  for snacks

4. No Refined Sugar! I have already been able to cut out sugar from my porridge. I will sweeten tea with half a teaspoon of honey.



Week 2

1. Walk more:

Catch my train a station further from me. That's an extra 20 minutes of walking per journey

2.Reduce meal portions and add extra vegetables

3. Stick to 2 snacks per day of a piece of fruit and a  few nuts


Week 3

1.Introduce a formal  work out.

Aerobics or interval workout every Thursday  and Saturday !


So that's my plan. I will be cutting out processed introducing whole options alongside. I am hoping that in six weeks I would have developed an 80 percent clean diet.


Good luck to anyone else on a health journey or joining the Healthy Habits Challenge.

Anne

xxx










2 comments:

  1. These are all fantastic goals and very achievable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I hope I do achieve them all.

    Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, comment and follow. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete