Monday 5 January 2015

Setback

Tonight was a slight deviation from my good habits. My husband and I had a Groupon for a meal at an Italian restaurant that we hadn't redeemed and was about to expire tonight. Its been a while since we have had a night out so we made the most of it. Unfortunately we only had the options of Pizza or Pasta ( oh there was Risotto but I really don't like it) I was a bit apprehensive because I had just started this health plan and didn't want it hindered.

We ended up sharing a Calzone and huge portion of Pasta in creamy sauce. We did go for the vegetarian and 'healthier' options but that does not  excuse the dessert I just had to have! I am a bit upset with my self  for overeating ( I knew exactly when I was full and should have stopped).

 I  wont let it get me down though.  Tomorrow is a new day!

Anne

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment